What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
Stocks ended the week down, giving up gains achieved in the first half of the week. The financial sector has been particularly hit hard recently and the impact can be seen in the Dividend Investing portfolio, with the financial holdings among the weakest-performing stocks this week.Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.7%||(1.7%)|
|Performance as of 2018-12-14|
- How Industry Considerations Dominate Stock Performance
December 14, 2018
- Stick to the Strategy Over Emotional Decisions
December 7, 2018
- UTX Splits Into Three Companies
November 30, 2018
- Shares of Retailers Decline Despite Strong Sales
November 16, 2018