What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
With fourth-quarter earnings season winding down (only about 10 members of the S&P 500 index are scheduled to report earnings next week), we thought it would be interesting to see how companies have fared overall...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||2.8%|
|Performance as of 2/27/2015.|
- February Dividends Close to Setting Records
February 27, 2015
- Why Are Utility Stocks Powering Down?
February 20, 2015
- Don’t Judge Apple’s Freshness by its Record Market Cap
February 13, 2015
- Buying Growth Cheaply and Reinvesting; plus the February Monthly Report
February 6, 2015