What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
The better-than-forecast November jobs data, released this morning, created more scuttlebutt about when the Federal Reserve will begin to taper its bond purchases...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.7%||29.3%|
|Performance as of 12/6/2013.|
- Leave the Fed Speculation to the Commentators
December 6, 2013
- Dow 16,000 Was Bound to Happen
November 22, 2013
- Greetings from Orlando Florida!
November 15, 2013
- New Portfolio Changes, and MarketWatch’s Dividend Hyperbole
November 8, 2013
- Welcome to the Best Six Months
November 1, 2013