What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
Markets took a turn for the worse this week (narrowly escaping a five-day decline), but how much of it is due to news versus noise...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||0.7%|
|Performance as of 3/27/2015.|
- A Bright Spot This Week: Record Dividends
March 27, 2015
- Investors Are Yellen’ About the Fed Minutes
March 20, 2015
- Our New Addition Announces Dividend Increase and Share Buybacks
March 13, 2015
- Changes to the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the DI Portfolio
March 6, 2015