What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
The DI portfolio came pretty close to having all 24 stocks post gains this week...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||7.2%|
|Performance as of 10/24/2014.|
- Week Almost Completely Filled With Gains
October 24, 2014
- Our Industrial Holdings Rev Up in an Otherwise Down Week
October 17, 2014
- Putting This Week’s Volatility Into Perspective
October 10, 2014
- DI Portfolio Changes, Plus the October Monthly Report
October 3, 2014