What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
Small-cap stocks have been receiving a bit of attention lately for their lackluster performance...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||8.0%|
|Performance as of 9/26/2014.|
- Small-Cap Stocks Are Lagging, But We’re Not Intentionally Avoiding Them
September 26, 2014
- Three Dividend Hikes!
September 19, 2014
- Total Returns Are Nice, but We Prefer Dividend Yields
September 12, 2014
- September Monthly Report, and Surprise ECB Rate Cut
September 5, 2014