What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
We cannot always identify a reason why a particular stock’s price has risen or fallen over a short-term period, but at times we do see patterns...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||2.9%|
|Performance as of 2/20/2015.|
- Why Are Utility Stocks Powering Down?
February 20, 2015
- Don’t Judge Apple’s Freshness by its Record Market Cap
February 13, 2015
- Buying Growth Cheaply and Reinvesting; plus the February Monthly Report
February 6, 2015
- Oil and Foreign Exchange Rates Impact Earnings
January 30, 2015