What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
The S&P 500 index hit a new milestone this week, crossing above 2,000 for the first time in its history. The new record high wasn’t actually any more special than any previous record high, other than for its number...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||9.5%|
|Performance as of 8/29/2014.|
- The S&P 500 Is No Longer Far Away From 2,500
August 29, 2014
- Inversions Can Lead to Capital Gains Taxes
August 22, 2014
- Have the Bears Been Sent Running?
August 15, 2014
- Mergers and Speculators, Plus the August Monthly Report
August 8, 2014