What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
We decided a more exact date would be nice, so we ran some numbers to see how quickly Apple could get to $1 trillion based on Thursday’s closing market capitalization of $682.14 billion...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||12.7%|
|Performance as of 11/21/2014.|
- When Will Apple Be Worth $1 Trillion?
November 21, 2014
- Selling When the Investment Is Still Attractive
November 14, 2014
- New Portfolio Changes and the November Monthly Report
November 7, 2014
- Waving Goodbye to Quantitative Easing in the U.S.
October 31, 2014