What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
U.S. stocks continue to show resiliency...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||4.1%|
|Performance as of 8/15/2014.|
- Have the Bears Been Sent Running?
August 15, 2014
- Mergers and Speculators, Plus the August Monthly Report
August 8, 2014
- Lots of Results News to Share
July 25, 2014
- Where Is the Cash Going?
July 18, 2014