What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
There are four dates that are important for dividend investors...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||4.3%|
|Performance as of 5/22/2015.|
- Important Dividend Dates You Should Know
May 22, 2015
- Favorable Earnings Reported by 77% of DI Companies Thus Far
May 15, 2015
- Two Dividend Increases, Plus the Monthly Report
May 8, 2015
- Don’t Sell in May and Don’t Go Away
May 1, 2015