What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
Speaking of the holidays, perhaps we should write about the possibility of Mr. Market being placed on Santa’s “nice” list more often, as we did last week...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||13.1%|
|Performance as of 12/19/2014.|
- Muddled Monetary Policy Averts a Pullback in Stock Prices
December 19, 2014
- December Monthly Report, and Where Is the Santa Claus Rally?
December 12, 2014
- Our Stance on Owning Oil-Related Stocks
December 5, 2014
- When Will Apple Be Worth $1 Trillion?
November 21, 2014