What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
Investors have been looking to recent economic indicators as a means of deciphering where the economy may be headed...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.8%||2.9%|
|Performance as of 6/26/2015.|
- Is It Leading or Lagging?
June 26, 2015
- The Federal Reserve Signals a Slow Approach to Raising Interest Rates
June 19, 2015
- What Does “When Issued” Mean?
June 12, 2015
- Deals, Spin-Offs and the June DI Monthly Report
June 5, 2015