What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
The Federal Open Market Committee voted to end its asset purchase program, or QE3 (quantitative easing 3) as the financial industry folks like to call it....Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||10.2%|
|Performance as of 10/31/2014.|
- Waving Goodbye to Quantitative Easing in the U.S.
October 31, 2014
- Week Almost Completely Filled With Gains
October 24, 2014
- Our Industrial Holdings Rev Up in an Otherwise Down Week
October 17, 2014
- Putting This Week’s Volatility Into Perspective
October 10, 2014