What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
We are making our first change to the DI portfolio since March. ALFAC Inc. (AFL) is being replaced by Union Pacific Corp. (UNP)...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.8%||2.2%|
|Performance as of 7/2/2015.|
Using Our Bottom-Up Approach to Add a Railroad
July 2, 2015
- Is It Leading or Lagging?
June 26, 2015
- The Federal Reserve Signals a Slow Approach to Raising Interest Rates
June 19, 2015
- What Does “When Issued” Mean?
June 12, 2015