What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
There are many reasons that a company may consider a merger or acquisition (M&A)...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.7%||2.2%|
|Performance as of 4/17/2015.|
- Unlocking Shareholder Value With Divestitures
April 17, 2015
- Mergers and Acquisitions Hit Record High
April 10, 2015
- Marching Out of First Quarter, Plus the Monthly Report
April 2, 2015
- A Bright Spot This Week: Record Dividends
March 27, 2015