What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
A rational approach to selling typically involves removing a security from your portfolio when the reasons you bought it no longer apply. From the standpoint of the DI portfolio, a stock can be removed for reasons including, but not limited to, valuation, a change in dividend policy (or the expectation thereof) or deteriorating fundamentals. A list of the portfolio’s sell rules can be found in the DI User’s Guide...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.6%||11.3%|
|Performance as of 11/14/2014.|
- Selling When the Investment Is Still Attractive
November 14, 2014
- New Portfolio Changes and the November Monthly Report
November 7, 2014
- Waving Goodbye to Quantitative Easing in the U.S.
October 31, 2014
- Week Almost Completely Filled With Gains
October 24, 2014