What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
It was a busy week for the DI portfolio, with 13 of our companies reporting...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.7%||-2.9%|
|Performance as of 1/30/2015.|
- Oil and Foreign Exchange Rates Impact Earnings
January 30, 2015
- Potential Upside (and Downside) to the ECB’s Bond Purchases
January 23, 2015
- Target Takes a Big Loss, and We Think It’s a Good Move
January 16, 2015
- Getting More Energy, Plus the January Monthly Report
January 9, 2015