What is AAII Dividend Investing?
AAII's Dividend Investing identifies the best dividend investment opportunities by focusing in on a select universe of well-financed companies that have the following characteristics:
- A long history of earnings and dividend growth
- Positive free cash flow
- Low to reasonable valuations
- Plus, a solid outlook for both price appreciation and higher dividends in the future.
A subscription to AAII Dividend Investing will educate you on how to become a successful dividend investor and give you access to a model portfolio of 24 hand-picked dividend-paying stocks. Subscribers will also receive weekly updates and a monthly PDF newsletter providing more in-depth analysis and education.
After last week’s volatility, we’re guessing many investors appreciated the comparative calm of this week...Read More
The AAII Dividend Investing portfolio seeks income and growth from a diversified portfolio of domestic common stocks paying cash dividends.
|Portfolio||Dividend Yield||YTD Return|
|DJ U.S. Index (IYY)||1.7%||1.4%|
|Performance as of 4/17/2014.|
- A Welcome Comparatively Calm Week
April 17, 2014
- Better Than the Headlines Suggest
April 11, 2014
- Giving You Tech, Paper and a New Monthly Report
April 4, 2014
- Breaking Up
March 28, 2014
- The Longest Six Months
March 21, 2014
- Popularity Does Not Equate With Profits
March 14, 2014
- Long Live the Bull! Plus, the March DI Report
March 7, 2014
- Buffett on the Fundamentals of Investing
February 28, 2014
- Mr. Market’s Good Mood Has Returned
February 21, 2014
- When Should You Buy a DI Stock?
February 14, 2014
- Betting the Farm With Our New Stock
February 7, 2014
- Financial Media Madness
January 31, 2014
- Fourth-Quarter Earnings Neither Impressive Nor Bad
January 24, 2014
- It’s Tough to Invest in the Next Big Idea
January 17, 2014
- Winners, Laggards and Diversification; Plus the January Monthly Report
January 10, 2014
- Thank You Mr. Market, May We Have Another?
January 3, 2014